Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 3; The Prescott Windows

Today was a much better day! I stopped by Target on my way into the studio and picked up an adjustable arm desk lamp to put on my work table. The added light really helped me keep my cutter on the right side of the line.

I was able to get several blue and green pieces cut. The green glass was being a little persnickety. Not breaking where I scored it. Some glass is like that. Hopefully it was just that sheet and the rest of the green I bought will behave. I only had to re-cut one piece. There are a lot of little blue pieces that fit in between the flower petals. Those little pieces take just as much time as the big pieces but don’t show as much progress. I feel really good about what I was able to accomplish today.


Tomorrow is Friday, so I don’t have to work at the rec center at all (yea!)… plan on heading in early and getting a good jump start. I do need to work on a repair for another customer… we’ve been waiting on a custom bevel piece to come in from California. It’s finally arrived, so I need to bang that out. Shouldn’t take too long.

No comments: