Monday, August 24, 2009

Days 4, 5 and 6




I had a blog all ready to post Saturday... no internet wi-fi at The Factory and home internet on the fritz. I love technology... when it works. There is something about losing your internet connections to make you feel completely disconnected from the world. Machines have taken over our lives... we rely too much on the convenience they provide us.

Each day as the piece comes together, more and more people stop to take a look. The windows are coming along nicely. Although not nearly as quickly as I had thought they would. There are a total of 284 pieces of glass in these windows, I'm averaging about 16 pieces a day. And that's just cutting them... then they have to be foiled. Foiling can be done anywhere anytime, which is a good thing. I think I'll start bringing home some pieces to foil in the evening.

No comments: