Thursday, April 15, 2010

Barbee; continued...

No pictures today... progress looks pretty much the same as previous pictures posted. Today was a slow progress day, but progress was made.

I accidentally got a portion of the pattern wet and you know wet paper, it magically changes shape, never to return to its former flatness. So I had to splice and re-invent the wheel. Then I mismeasured the first two cuts made... not a good start to the beginning of the next window. But I finally got it together and managed to get about 75% of one panel done. Mind you... this did not take me all day, just about 3 hours. Ugh. Finally decided to call it quits for the day when those last few pieces just wouldn't fit into leads properly.

Tomorrow WILL be a better, smoother, perfect glass cutting and leading day!

No comments: